MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.
Salary: Circa £52,000 depending on experience
What we can offer you:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- MBDA may be able to offer a relocation package for this role
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
MBDA has entered the next phase of its exciting evolution as a world-class European missile company.
The growing workload within MBDA has created exciting opportunities within the Electronic Engineering function for engineers at various levels and stages in their careers. Whether your interests lie in detailed circuit design, sub-system level design and integration or coordinating and leading the technical delivery of larger packages of work through other engineers, we are certain we have something that will match your aspirations. What we ask of you is that you are motivated with a passion for learning to enable MBDA to deliver our cutting edge and world-class products.
As a member of Electronics Engineering your involvement will range across board level electronic design, prototyping, functional testing and sub-system level design and integration.
Our opportunities cover the Product Life Cycle from feasibility through to transfer to Production and ensuring that product meets its quality, rate and cost targets.
There will also be the opportunity to be involved in research and continuous improvement activities to enhance the Electronic Engineering capability for the future.
What we're looking for
We are looking for engineers at varying stages in their career in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Technical Lead / Delivery
What's in it for you?
- The roles provides an opportunity to be an integral part of the development and delivery of complex and technologically advanced Electronic solutions.
- It is a unique opportunity to broaden and deepen your technical skills.
- Working with highly talented and motivated individuals provides one of the best environments for personal development and career progression.
- Opportunities to travel and work as part of an international team.
Join a great team!
The Electronic Engineering function is a friendly and supportive environment that encourages personal growth and career progression. Within the function, you will be working with other engineers who have a collective wealth of experience across a wide range technologies and products and are happy to share their knowledge to support one another, ensuring opportunities for improvement are identified and best practice is upheld.
The experience you bring will be met with enthusiasm and you will be encouraged to share any learning.
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.