Across Wealth Management, Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world to reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our direct-to-consumer business provides digital solutions that help customers save and invest. Across Wealth Management, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and customers, and leading-edge technology, data and design. Marcus by Goldman Sachs
The firm’s direct-to-c onsumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products, leveraging innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
We’re looking for people that have a passion for customer service and digital banking
to join our growing customer support team. Are you an experienced customer service professional or have a desire to build a career in customer services?
Our Customer Support team covers the opening hours of the contact centre, from 8am to 8pm and staff will be required to work alternative shift patterns over 5 days per week, scheduled in advance.
Our b usiness also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, our customer agent roles for play a vital role in upholding the three customer support principles of customer focus, process innovation and risk management. Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering incoming calls from customers; providing product information, account opening services as well as account servicing and supporting our customers
- Builds rapport with our customers to resolve service issues and customer questions
- Takes ownership of customer enquiries and responds to escalated customer issues in accordance with agreed procedures
- Responsible for the day to day coverage of customer account maintenance processes including but not limited to application review and processing, money movement, correspondence and complaint handling and response
- Documents all service efforts for each assigned customer in accordance with established procedures and compliance policies
- Recognises that quality is measured through call recordings and case auditing
- Meets established goals for all metrics, including call and case quality, productivity and customer acquisition by focusing on maximising service to customers
- Communicates professionally and regularly with customers, leadership and peers on status of accounts and escalations in accordance with established standards
- Completes ongoing compliance and remedial training as scheduled
- Has an understanding of Operational Risks
- Proactively identifies any new issues or risks
- Participates in projects to drive operational excellence
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment with a passion to deliver exceptional service to customers
- Good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills are a plus
- Good problem solving skills
- Is adaptable, high energy levels and desire to help others
- Excellent team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with a view to support changes to processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a retail banking environment
- Experience administrating
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity