About Northern Trust:
As a global leader in innovative wealth management, asset servicing and investment solutions, Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) is proud to guide the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity.
A globally recognized Fortune 500 Company in continuous operation since 1889, we’ve built a legacy of empowering clients to reach their goals with confidence.
Since our roots as a trust bank, we’ve grown to a global presence with more than 24,000 employees in more than 20 countries and across five core business units:
Wealth Management - Asset Management - Asset Servicing – Technology - Corporate Functions
When you join the Northern Trust community, we make a pledge to you. Here’s what you can expect from day one:
- A culture of care and collaboration
- A focus on individual career development and growth
- An opportunity to innovate
- Dedication to a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
- The chance to make a meaningful impact
- LGBT Great Financial Services Standards, Silver Standard, 2022
- Best Companies for Multicultural Women, Seramount, 2022
- One of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine, 2023 (17th consecutive year)
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg, 2023 (6th consecutive year)
- Business & Finance Irish Business Awards, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion award, 2022
Benefits to highlight:
Go further in a community that cares.
We believe diversity, equity and inclusion are inextricably linked. That’s why we’re working to create an environment where every individual feels respected, supported and valued to fully contribute to our shared success.
From time of joining:
• Flexible and hybrid work options
• Back up child and elder care service (includes discounted services plus 15 emergency cover days per annum)
• Lactation program
• Life insurance
• Disability cover
• Medical/dental (dependents as elective options)
Family leave policy eligibility after 12 months:
• Parental leave up to 16 weeks (10 weeks paid)
• Caregiver leave (4 weeks paid available in 12 month period)